The Pound Store in Oswego was built in 1838 and is the oldest commercial building in the county. Owned by the Kosciusko County Historical Society and listed on the National Register of historic places. The Museum recreates the atmosphere and appearance of the original Pound General Store. Historically the store would sell baking powder, soda, salt, sugar and school supplies as well as plug tobacco. It also served as the post office for the community.
Open on Sundays 1p.m. to 4p.m. June through September.