The Chinworth Bridge was built in 1897 by the Bellefontaine Bridge and Iron Company of Ohio. It is a single-span, 140-foot iron bridge, which is the last remaining Pratt through truss bridge in Kosciusko County. The bridge was built on the township line that separated Chief Mota’s reservation from Chief Checosee’s reservation.
The trail begins at the park on Old US 30 where there is parking, a picnic shelter, and a canoe/kayak launch. The trail is approximately 1.9 miles long and connects the City-County Athletic Complex to the west side of Warsaw.